cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Intractive Forms error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I have installed Netweaver 2004s on Windows 2003 server.

Now my users are getting error while they are using adobe service of SAP.

Error is:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRuntimeException: ADS Render Exception occured. Append "sap-wd-errorPdf=true" to the URL and access the application once again. This time you will get an error PDF. Save the error PDF on the file system. This is a helpful attachment in case of an OSS message. com.adobe.ProcessingError: Not allowed by credential error while applying usage rights to PDF: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\adobewa_NET_13477850\DM-5045876660095056103.dir\DM92026008432580773.tmp Specific error information: $$$/PDF/PDFCredentialDoesNotSpecifiedUsageRights=credential does not allow setting of specified UB rights General error information: IDL:com/adobe/document/pdf/NotAllowedByCredential:1.0 Exception Stack Trace: com.adobe.ProcessingError: Not allowed by credential error while applying usage rights to PDF: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\adobewa_NET_13477850\DM-5045876660095056103.dir\DM92026008432580773.tmp Specific error information: $$$/PDF/PDFCredentialDoesNotSpecifiedUsageRights=credential does not allow setting of specified UB rights General error information: IDL:com/adobe/document/pdf/NotAllowedByCredential:1.0 at com.adobe.ads.request.UsageRights.execute(UsageRights.java:227) at com.adobe.BaseADSRequest.doWork(BaseADSRequest.java:111) at com.adobe.AdobeDocumentServicesWorker.execute(AdobeDocumentServicesWorker.java:758) at com.adobe.AdobeDocumentServicesEJB.processRequest(AdobeDocumentServicesEJB.java:130) at com.adobe.AdobeDocumentServicesEJB.rpData(AdobeDocumentServicesEJB.java:108) at com.adobe.AdobeDocumentServicesLocalLocalObjectImpl0.rpData(AdobeDocumentServicesLocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:120) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at

Not allowed by credential error while applying usage rights to PDF: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\adobewa_NET_13477850\DM-5045876660095056103.dir\DM92026008432580773.tmp

I have completed all steps mentioned in adobe configration guide and also installed credential file on server.

In Visual Admin i have choosen type:P12 record,in Alias Readers right,

Sha1 is blank and passwords that i got from SAP.

Please assist me in resolving the error.

Regards,

Shivam Mittal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I remember there was some Adobe license you need to install before you can start using the interactive forms. Just an idea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I have come to know that i have to install a software from market place on client and configure SLD on it to use Adobe intractive form but i an do not know the software name.

Can you please assist me.

Regards,

Shivam Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

look like windows user don't have write access in C:\WINDOWS\Temp.

try out following

change the environment variable for user in computer.

TEMP : <drive>\temp

TMP: <drive>\temp

also check following sap note

Note 944221 - Troubleshooting if problems occur in forms processing

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Thanks for the information that error has been resolved,but now i am getting new error:

"com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRuntimeException: Severe : PDFDocument is NULL. Exception : Service

call exception; nested exception is: java.net.SocketTimeoutException:

Read timed out"

To check my configration when I am running programmes FP_TEST_00,FP_PDF_TEST_00

they contineously running from a ling time.

Beside it when I am testing destination service by

Extend the setting in field URLunder Connection Settings to:

http://<server>:<port>/sap/bc/fp/form/layout/fp_test_00.xdp

(The <server> and <port> that are already available refer to the AS ABAP.)

c) Choose 'Save and Test'

d) The system calls the ABAP system that stores the form templates.

Its showing error code 404 and for its solution it is mentioned in the note to contact to Administrator to check destination services.

Now issue is I am the administrator,how can i check this destination services.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Shivam Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you using dual system ABAP + JAVA or both are on different host ?

did you assign following role to ADS_AGENT user in ABAP?

Role: SAP_BC_FP_ICF, if AS ABAP and AS Java (with ADS) are on the same system (Double-Stack or Java Add-In).

Role: SAP_BC_FPADS_ICF, if AS ABAP and AS Java (with ADS) are on different systems.

( don't assign role only generate profile also using PFCG)

activate following in ABAP.

run tcode SICF

Choose default_host ->sap -> bc ->fp -> right click and active.

If AS ABAP and AS Java (with ADS) are installed in different systems then you also have to activate the fpads service also

error code 404

also check the Internet proxy connection is bypass your ABA and java host.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

All steps that you mentioned,I have performed.

Please tell me how can i check the Internet proxy connection is bypass your ABA and java host.

Regards,

Shivam Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are using Internet using proxy connection, Internet explorer -> tools -> INTERNET options -> connections

than you need to bypass Internet connection for you local network host.

you are getting Read timed out error (call exception; nested exception is: java.net.SocketTimeoutException:)

for that check

SAP Note 934275 - Timeout settings NW 2004s BI PDF

after making any changes you need to restart the server.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

I contacted my network administrator and he told me that we do not use proxy server for internet.

As per the note i increased my session time out time.My errror has been changed to:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRuntimeException: ADS Render Exception occured. Append "sap-wd-errorPdf=true" to the URL and access the application once again. This time you will get an error PDF. Save the error PDF on the file system. This is a helpful attachment in case of an OSS message. com.adobe.ProcessingError: Not allowed by credential error while applying usage rights to PDF: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\adobewa_NET_13477850\DM-5045876660095056103.dir\DM92026008432580773.tmp Specific error information: $$$/PDF/PDFCredentialDoesNotSpecifiedUsageRights=credential does not allow setting of specified UB rights General error information: IDL:com/adobe/document/pdf/NotAllowedByCredential:1.0 Exception Stack Trace: com.adobe.ProcessingError: Not allowed by credential error while applying usage rights to PDF: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\adobewa_NET_13477850\DM-5045876660095056103.dir\DM92026008432580773.tmp

Is there requirment of installing Adobe license.I have installedsu credentials and has done its configration in Visual Admin also.

Shivam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is the same error which you got before.

Save the error PDF on the file system

user don't have write access in C:\WINDOWS\Temp

I already suggested what to do.

change the TEMP environment variable in windows host from where you access ADS

if you still getting error perform the complete test as per following sap note.

SAP Note 944221 - Troubleshooting if problems occur in forms processing

regards,

kaushal

Edited by: Kaushal Malavia on Jun 30, 2008 6:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Thanks for the information.

I have checked but everything seems to be Ok eccept that HTTP error.

Please suggest.

Shivam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

First execute following in Internet explorer

http://host.domain.com:port/sap/bc/fp/form/layout/fp_test_00.xdp

did you get layout information of the form FP_TEST_00 in XML format ?

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

While trying http://host.domain.com:port/sap/bc/fp/form/layout/fp_test_00.xdp I am getting:

The requested resource does not exist.

Details: Go to main page of this application!

Please suggest.

Shivam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you activated FP services in SICF?

if not then you have you activated service.

then try to execute

http://ABAPhost.domain.com:80<instance_nr>/sap/bc/fp/form/layout/fp_test_00.xdp

if you still getting error then first perform all the test described in following note.

SAP Note 944221 - Troubleshooting if problems occur in forms processing

perform test one by one if you get any error in test first resolved it and then go for next test.

regards,

kaushal