SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of transaction code IP30

former_member303766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could anyone please tell me the use of Transaction code IP30.

Actually we have scheduled some order but they did not get created when the date of creation came. Then we ran IP30 transaction code to see their deadline.

Then scheduled object got converted into the service order but the service orders dont have sold-to party (consumer nos.).

Please guide me how should we use IP30 Transaction and what should i do so that service order can have consumer no. when they get created.

Thanks and Regards

Mahavir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Birendra,

IP30 is used for deadline monitoring of plans.

In plan we have maint item & scheduling parameters.

With respect to your scheduling paramter & start date / schdeule date system will give you the orders if it is in the background job.

If the backgroud job is not defined then manullay u can get orders by IP10 or IP30.

For consumer number check your maint item or plan details.

Ramesh

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Birendra,

IP30 is used for deadline monitoring of plans.

In plan we have maint item & scheduling parameters.

With respect to your scheduling paramter & start date / schdeule date system will give you the orders if it is in the background job.

If the backgroud job is not defined then manullay u can get orders by IP10 or IP30.

For consumer number check your maint item or plan details.

Ramesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we need to run this transaction code IP30 for all the maintenance plans which are scheduled on regularly daily basis or weekly basis so that if any scheduled object exists then it will get converted into the service order?

Regards

Mahavir

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please reply.....

0 Kudos

Hi,

It needs to be runned as per business requiremnets.

There are two ways to do so.

One way manully as & when u run this transcation for required PM Plans say weekly or monthly w.r.t your scheduling paramerter u will get the maint objecs.

Another way u create one variant. Now with this variant create one background job as per your need give the time period every day , every,week,month & system will generte maint calls for u at that specified duration.

Ramesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply....

Please tell me is it necessary to run the IP Transaction code for each maintenance plan that we have scheduled?

Can a service order be generated automatically without running IP30 if we have scheduled a maintenance plan?

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell me is it necessary to run the IP Transaction code for each maintenance plan that we have scheduled?

Yes if it is needed that the plan should generate orders it needs to be scheduled either in backgroud job or needs manually executed.

Can a service order be generated automatically without running IP30 if we have scheduled a maintenance plan?

Yes you can get a service order (PM Order ) against this plant maintenance order with control key as pm03 you can get PR from PR You can get service order agin here MM intergration if the auto po concept used then auto po (service order) gets generattted.

But if u want to avoid lengthy process u can use IP10.

During each IP10 run if call falls within the date u will get maint call object that is pm order -

>pr------->po

pm order----->fo (frame work order)

pm order -

>service contract -

>value / qty

(These tab u will get in pm order operation header genarl data)

Hope this is in line with your requirement.

Thanks and Regards

Ramesh