cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Landscape Directory (SLD) problem on Netweaver 7.1 CE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

When i start to this link http://portalce:50000/sld/ for configuration sld on Netweaver 7.1 CE, i got this error message.

System Landscape Directory (SLD) is not installed on this AS Java system.

Administration of the CIM model store is provided on the Basic Administration pages.

To configure this AS Java system against an existing SLD:

Go to the local SAP NetWeaver Administrator

Maintain the following HTTP destinations:

"SLD_DataSupplier" (the SLD where this AS Java system registers itself)

"SLD_Client" (the SLD where component information and landscape data are accessed)

Typically, both destinations point to the same SLD, but with different users.

A configuration check is provided on the SLD Check page.

I setup Netweaver 7.1 CE SR5 version...

Please, Could you tell me what i should configuration? or install any additional patch?

Kind Regards

Rasim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what you could do is to download the SLD component of ESR and install it after the installation. From there on you have to patch this component seperately, because I think it will not be part of any SPS. As far as I see it, SLD is part in the CE 7.1.1 preview edition, but that does not have to mean that it will be part of the ehp1. You can download the SLD component from swdc.

https://service.sap.com/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=LIST&HEADER=&FUNCTIONBAR=&EVE...

Best regards,

Fabian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly same problem as Ramin.

Any solutions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rasim and Otmar,

The information to correct the problem is shown on the error page, and George provided a link to the help files that contain the configuration steps. Can either of you state why this information does not help? The instructions are all there. Otherwise, no specific question has been asked here and I will consider closing this thread.

Best Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer Matt,

I have done everything said on the error page. I configured SLD_DataSupplier und SLD_Client. The SLDCHECK tells me that everything is OK. I can start/stop SLD.

But whenever I hit the Administration-Link I get back to the error page.

Also the provided link doesnot help me, because I dont have the said configuration task in my nwa-Configuration Manager. Link is for NW7.0, we have setup NWCE7.1, perhaps it doesnot fit for our problem.

I did the initial SLD-setup as a first step after entering the sld first time. Perhaps I have configured the SLD wrong that time (you have to fill 3 fields object server, another server and port (dont know exactly what it was)).

Hope the information helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CE 7.1 is delivered without a SLD by design of the product.

However, the SLD data supplier as well as the client settings of the SLD are delivered with CE in order to register the CE system in an existing SLD in the landscape.

In order to avoid the 401 error please pay attention to the correct security role assignment of this user on the target SLDs engine. (Please see our documentation available @: ).

Best Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks george... but this help didnt help me...

i need more specific configuration details...