Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with BPM Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a File - File using BPM.

I sent a file and its getting picked up and I could see a checkered flag in Moni.

But file is not present in target folder.

When I have monitored receieved CC, It has not received message from BPM at all....

how do I proceed from now on to monitor my scenario?

regards,

Nikhil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use SXMB_MONI_BPE

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

In the SXMB_MONI if you go to the right side you can see a flag(either green or chequered).It tells the status at the receiver side. Next to that there will be a tab that reads as PE. You can click on it and check the BPE status from there in graphical format. Or else you can go to sxmb_moni_bpe and check it there.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use a TCode SXMB_MONI_BPE and also check out TBIT 43 for more details about BPM monitoring.

Next thing is that, you can also check it in SXMB_MONi, got to your message search for PE click on it and check out, you will see the steps also there in next window.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check your IP status in SXMB_MONI_BPE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I click on PE( in SXMB_MONI), its taking me to qRFC Monitor ( Inbound Queue )

In SXMB_MONI_BPE, tried with different Priority, deadline status, parter in directory values.

all the inputs is giving me "No work items exists " message and i cant monitor furthur.

Nikhil..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check the status of the BPM process in SXI_Cache. The status should be 0.

check this thread also for some info..

Thanks,

Vijaya