Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line and availibility check

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have three questions ;

Q1) my schedule line category is set to " no avalibility check".

Q1A) How does the system confirms the stock in sales order or in delivery if schedule line category is set to "no avalilibity check"

Q1B) does the sales order and delivery appear in MD04 is schedule line category is set to "no availbility check".

Q2)my schedule line category is set to " no materials planing ?

Q2A) How does the system confirms the stock in sales order or in delivery if schedule line category is set to "no materials planning"

Q2B)does the sales order and delivery appear in MD04 is schedule line category is set to "no materials planning"

Q3) what is the relationship between MD04 and MRP run. Does all the sales orders or deliveries appear in MD04 after MRP run ?

request pls answer pointwise for clarity

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vikas_koul2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Sonu,

Q/3 ) relationship between MRP run & MD04

>The function of MRP is to plan the requirement of a header material as well as for the dependent requirements.This is done with the transaction code MD02.All the requirements are pulled up and planned.the outcome of the run will be a report which will show the details of the planning like

>Materials planned

>Materials with new exceptions

.MRP run is therefore static.

>MD04 shows you the stock requirement list of the material.after you run the MRP for a particular material this screen will show you the requirement for header materials,

dependent requirement,available stock,the reservations made.if the stock is less u can either generate PR for externally procured or create prodn order for internal mfred.

this is dynamic i.e whenever u run this t code u get the latest update on the status of that material.

u can't see deliveries in MDO4 only reservations

SO are not seen directly but as a customer requirement and when u run MRP they are changed to planned order.this planned order can be seen in MD04 from where u can either create PR or production order

Q/2B

"no planning " is used for those items for which u don't want to run MRP.certain materials are such that the controller can manage w/o running MRP i.e the SO comes and the product is either delivered or produced w/o running MRP.

hope this helps,

regards.

Edited by: vikas koul on Jun 26, 2008 1:27 PM