cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Order Release

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am creating a service order automatically froma repair order (sales document), the service order is relaese automativally at the time of creation, this was working perfectly fine but now it is not working, i am not able to figure out what could be the reason why it is not releaseing automativally now.

Pls help - Urgent.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all experts out there!

Further to the problem outlined w.r.t. permits, I have the following issue:

1. PM order status: CRTD (not released yet)

2. Perform planning to accumulate cost within the 1st (or higher) level of permit to be issued.

3. If the user saves the order before release, the system will not allow release before issuing of permit afterwards - INTENTIONAL.

4. However, the system does allow RELEASE of PM order (directly after planning) and then save BEFORE issuing of permit - LOOP HOLE.

In SAP standard I am unable to find a config setting to prevent the situation in point 4.

Any suggestions to resolve the above issue?

Have a great weekend!

Lew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Cehck the service ordertype configuration.

SPRO --> PM/CS --> Maintenance processing --> Orders --> Maintenance ordertypes. Check the relevent order type, bottom of the screen you can find a check box Release automatically. If you check it, it will release the order automatically.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Setting is already there, any other suggestion.

Pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bharat,

check the permit issue in the work order, If permit is assigned to the work order and not issued, the release will fail.

Prase