cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check CO actual activity allocation for a internal order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a question about the report S_ALR_87100185. When I check this report, I found that there is a WBS actual cost value(100 USD) posted to February 2008,but its created date and posting date is in May 2008. In the table RPSCO, there are two records, please refer to below figure.

Budget type KOAR:

Period 4: -120 USD

Period 5: -100 USD

Budget type RKL:

Period 2: 100 USD

Peirod 4: 120 USD

Who can tell me why the actual cost can posted to February, and how do I check it?

Thank you so much and best wishes,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hej Maria,

Sometimes the RPSCO table behaves funny due to various other reasons. You need to restructure your database using the transaction CJEN.

Uncheck the Test run and run this transaction for your project. Run the report and let me know if the problem still persists.

Srinivasan Desingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinavasan

i didnt get the result can i know the details notes for the restructre data base.

thanks n regards

raj

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Sekhar,

CJEN is a standard SAP transaction and no need for any notes/ program change. Just run this transaction and it is intuitive.

Srinivasan Desingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, but I don't think I need to change the form like you said, because there was not this problem for other project, only it was happened for this case. Besides, I checked the table RPSCO and found that this record's budget type is RKL that means CO actual activity allocation. Maybe the actual cost posted to February manually when executed CO actual activity allocation? Can anybody give the solution?

Thanks in advance.

Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

you import this report from source client 000. i think this solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The values that are appearing in Feb in the report are actually values of period 2 (Fiscal month May) i.e., 100 USD.

In the report which is based on form 3CST1- Actual Costs Period has got the column headings are hard texted as January, February etc., and the values that appear in month febraury are picked for period values of 2.

You can go ahead and change (T Code CJE6) the column heading description where you can start replacing January with April (Fiscal year start) and so on.

Regards

Sreenivas