cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRO Display Role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I m trying to create the role of SPRO display through the project .I had worked on all the objects that got generated.But when genreate the profile it gives the message as

"10,091 field value(s) for object S_TCODE entered in the profile" When i check for the help it gives me following info.

-

Diagnosis

The role for which you want to generate the profile contains at least one authorization for object S_TCODE that contains too many values.

System Response

The profile generation is terminated.

Procedure

Distribute the values across multiple authorizations.

If the authorization in question contains a large number of organizational level values, you cannot solve the problem by generating additional authorizations, since the organizational level values are automatically copied to the new authorizations. In this case, you need to distribute the values across multiple roles.

-

Can anyone suggest me how to proceed.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would recommend searching for the term "SPRO display" and "SPRO_ADMIN" (which is a transaction) in the security forum.

Cheers,

Julius

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its simply saying that it can't handle 10,091 field value(s) for object S_TCODE...

read the following link under ["Creating SPRO Display only" |http://www.sapsecurityonline.com/r3_security/r3_security_tips.htm]

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

I had checked the link you had provided.But I dont want to create new nor new object.And also the objects and fields mentioned in the link is already been there.Kindly suggest when we create it through project.

Regards,

Amit

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as i can see you'll have to reduce the scope of your role/profile so it can be generated

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

I m trying to do the same.As it gives me message of distribute the role or authorisation.I m not getting how to distribute.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Amit