cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order requirements should not be pass to MRP immediatly...!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

Urgent,Can you help on the below requested:

I have a req from my client:

Whenever the sales order is created,it should not immediately transfer the requirements to MRP(for internal/external procurement).The user wants some control over here,so that he checks the SO & decides whether to allow the SO item requirement to pass for MRP or not.

Kinldy let me know,what config setup/Userexit & enchancement i need to do to achieve this functionality.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

At schedule line level you have the option to check or uncheck the functionalities AvCheck and TOR. You can keep the AVCheck option checked and TOR unchecked.

When you create the order the system carries out the Availability Check and proposes the delivery date and quantities. The requirements are passed only when you save the order. If you donot save the order, the requirements will not be passed( if TOR is checked both at Requirement Class(Global control) level and also at Schedule line(Local control) level).

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Deactivate the TOR at schedule line level. Now create the order and check whether the Requirements are transferred or not. Please donot forget to post the result.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If i uncheck the system will not do completly the availablity check & TOR for the order.

I need the option where the user can decide whether this order req should passed to MRP or not whiel saving the SO.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use different schedule line categories. When the sale order is being created, you can have a schedule line category where the Transfer of Requirements is deactivated. Whenever, user decides to transfer he can change the schedule line category (alternatively item category) so that transfer of requirements take place.

Regards,

GSL.