cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu Button in WD for ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know how I can realise "Menu Button" in WebDynPro for ABAP. I need to dynamically generate the menu by reading the info from personalization. Any idea how I can do this, I would be really greatful if you could provide me with a demo example on this.

Regards,

Anoop

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look for UI element <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/46/466f42e68b3654e10000000a155106/content.htm">ToolBarButtonChoice</a>.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you elaborate on exactly where you want to put this menu?

one option that I know of is to use the Tray UIElemenet

it has a menu option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the sake of example I would like you to go to TA cc04 enter some equipment name and execute now you a few buttons on top of the screen. If you observe carefully you will find out that "Select Layout.." and "Print View" as two buttons with an icon next to them, now if you click on it you get some options. This is the type of button that I would like to have in my application as well.

Regards,

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I'm sorry but I don't know of a way to do exactly what you want.

if no one will give you a better answer you can just create a button and a dropdown by key.

assign the drooped by key width property to <b>1px</b>.

and put them one next to each other with <b>NO padding</b>.

it will work exactly like the example you gave and look exactly the same - except the icon on the drop down is different.

hope it helps, Adi

Message was edited by: Adi Shmidman