Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification & Future of SAP PS and SAP PLM

VenkatSekar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Einsteins',

I have some major Doubts in the Future of SAP PS or SAP Project management and togeather PLM. Please pour in your Ideas and reviews about this Question, So it would be easy for me to take the Right Road to Success.

1. What would be the future of SAP Project Management or Project Systems ?

2. What is the Market Scope fotr these modules ?

3. What should I know to become a PS consultant ?

4. How is PS linked to PLM ?

5 What should I do to become a PLM consultant ? Should I Cover all concepts of PLM, Such as PS, PM, CS, and QM to become a PLM or anyone module is Enough ?

6. What all companies or Industries use SAP PS to the full extent and which is the best place to get a certification for PS ?

Thanks in Advance for your Support and Ideas.

Thanking you all.

Rgds

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

1..Feature of SAP PS/PLM is Good ...dont think about this ...go ahead with your interest ..like if you have finanace background ..then FI is more suitable for you ..n if you are machenical ..Engg ...PP is best for you ........

Perfection and anysing the business is most important thing..so if you want to come in this field ..preapare urself to come more studious withbusiness analytical skills

2. Market is too Good not only for these particular Module but other module also ...

3. if you are strong in PLM...then you can learn PS easily..

4.this is your start stage so dont think about all the module ........choose one .....at a time ...

All The Best ......

Regards

SMITH

VenkatSekar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

Thank You for your valuable answer.

Let me tell you in what position I am in. I've finished my Degree in Electronics. I've been into Electronics for 6 years and Since I have no Opportunities in those areas, I've Jumped into SAP. I've done one implementation in SAP PS and finished some minor part in ABAP reports. I've been with SAP for at least 1yr now. I want to choose a good line for myself and start working for it. Now I'm into support of SAP PM have some knowledge in SAP QM too. This is the reason I was a bit interested in PLM. Please help.

Thanks Again.

Rgds.

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you already have a implementation experience I would suggest to carry on with PS.

It would be good if you develop knowledge around xRPM, cProjects which will help you position is a good PS consultant.

regards,

Ramesh

Answers (0)