cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in business service

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

i have created a simple idoc to file application.

i have got a problem in technical routing and the error category is "outbinding", error ID id "CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND"

the sender service is not one which i 've created. it is displaying the previous sender service for my idoc.

how to delete the previous business service?

hope i have stated my problem clearly.

please help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

For removing ur bussiness service from ur scenario just "Right click on ur bussiness service->and select

option remove from the scenario".

And now add ur respective Bservice by right clicking on it->Add to scenario.

Remaining steps as usual.

For this problem "CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND":

check weather receiver determination and interface determination objects are referenced to the same namespace or not. Sender and receiver interface objects should always refer to the same Namespace.

Check determination and interface determination objects are active in change lists tab. If they are not active, activate the objects.

And also:

1.Check out the Receiver Determination and Receiver Agreement . try to reactivate again.

2.check out the sender service, sender message interface, receiver service and receiver message interface in the SXMB_MONI

3.refresh the cache in SXI_CACHE and also integration builder>Administration>Cache Overview do the cache refresh for all IR, ID, and Runtime

Go thru this blog:

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

Regards,

Vinod.

Answers (0)