cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deal with the rejected stock if it is rjected by QC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

please let me know how to deal with the rejected stock from Quality point of view.i.e., for incoming materails and Finished if returned from customer

Regards,

P.Vijaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if material is rejected for incoming material then you can create Notification for incoming material due to you can return back material with print for that you have to record defects in result recording. in T-code QM02 if result is recorded with defects. or you can create with Qm01.against vendor

if material is returned from costumer you can create inspection lot for that for that you have to maintained inspection type 06 in material master. you can result record for that you can create notification for that. or rework for this material as per quality check or can scrap

if have any problem please come back

regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

Ur answer solved my problem to some extent. What i want is where to kepp rejected stock. If i want to use it later, and how to deal with .

Regards,

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

You can first post it to Block stock instead of Scrap, through UD itself and then it can be posted to Scrap or Umresticted use as per the requriement.

Then as per your requirement, to post it to Unrestricted use, Run trx MB11, Movement type 343.

update us to help you more, reward points to help you better!

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijaya

if material are returned from customer it comes directly into returned stock you can quality check for that by maintained 06 inspection type in material master you can quallity check for that. and can transfer to the unrestricted or scrap or blocked.

if your raw material you do not want to use, you can transfer this to blocked stock to avoid use of that material in production.

Regards

Pravin