cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver 04 SR1: Cannot find WEB AS 6.40 installation Media

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am currently installing SAP Netweaver 2004 SR1 WEB AS 6.40, the central instance installation has went smooth, however during the DB instance installation, I was prompted to define the path for the export CDs, and it wanted the label 'SAP:WEBAS:6.40:EXPORT(1/3)'. Have checked all the possible LABEL.ASC files in the whole box but none of the CD labels (LABEL.ASC) actually matches it. I have also tried to find it in the SAP service marketplace but to no avail (under 'Installations/Upgrades' only have WEB AS 6.20; but under 'Support packages' they actually have WEB AS 6.40!). Please advise for me on this. I only have the label 'SAP:NETWEAVER:04SR1:EXPORT (1.3)' in the same box.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

service.sap.com > Downloads > SAP Installaions and Upgrades > Entry by app group > SAP NetWeaver > SAP NETWEAVER > SAP NETWEAVER 04

Installation and Upgrade: Select your O/S and DB:

I see:

51030777_1 SAP NetWeaver 04 SR 1 Upgrade Export 1/3

51030777_2 SAP NetWeaver 04 SR 1 Upgrade Export 2/3

51030777_3 SAP NetWeaver 04 SR 1 Upgrade Export 3/3

From the info link, looks like these are for 6.40. Also, please note that this is a DVD structure. Meaning, after you unzip each of these files, the parent folder and label.asc will look the same, but each should have an "EXPORT#" subfolder. Just merge the file extracts, and create a single share to use during your install.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kevin,

I have managed to solve it, however with a different method, that is to mount exactly the same CD, becuase previously im using a different installation master on the AIX system, and using another installation master DVD to install remotely.

Answers (0)