Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create PR using T.code CJ20N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am a MM guy, i want to test the scenario in my IDEAS system

how to create a PR with CJ20N t.code,based on that i want to create PO to vendor please provide me detials steps .

Please consider me as a Enduser

if any documentation please send to svgk111@gmail

points will be rewarded

Regards

venu gopal

Edited by: venu kk on Jun 26, 2008 7:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

What do u want:

1. Do u want to create Material PR or Service PR?

Regards\RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both yaar

Please guideme or send any doc yaar

svgk111 at g mail or plese guideme.

regards

venu gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Material PR. Please follow the steps i am giving here since i donot have any such document:

1. Go TO CJ20N.

2. Open your Project.

3. Select the activity for which you want to create Material PR.

4. Click on component overview icon.

5.Give your Material code, qty and item category (N- for non stock, L for Stock)

6. Save your Project.

7. Open the project again.

8. Click on component in your project structure left hand side.

9.In Purchasing data tab of Material component you will get the purchase requistion.

Hope it helps.

Regards

RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Reply given by Rahul Tyagi is correct. Another way to get PR thru CJ20N is :

• Open CJ20N , Open your Project by clicking onto the Open Icon --> Click on the network --> Put the description of the PR in the description field > Put WBS element in the WBS element field by taking the columns to the right hand side.> Select the particular line item --> Click on to the Component Overview icon at the bottom --> Put your MM into the Material Field --> Put the requirement qty. -->Now select the item category as L for Stock Item and N for Non Stock

item , then one POP UP window will appear --> Select " Third Party Order" --> Then put your customer number and press enter --> Save the document.

Now , again open CJ20N and select the particular Activity ---> select the material component attached to that activity and on the right hand screen you can see the PR number.

Hope this will also help you

Regards,

Dhruv Kumar Malhotra

Former Member
0 Kudos

For creating a PR directly in CJ20N, drag and drop the material component object onto a network activity.

Mentioning the item category as L and other parameters suitably, you should be able to create a PR.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas anna

I am a MM consultant, we are preparing demo in our IDES to show the Client, which is Construction industry(mechanical and electrical), we dont have any PS consultant in our Organization right now, if you

have any related docs please send me to my svgk111 at g mail or plese guideme.

Regards

venu gopal

Edited by: venu kk on Jun 26, 2008 8:28 AM