cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invocie split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Here at my client place, invoice split happens due to different material group.Now I have to do invoice split because of different divisions not because of different material group.

please let me know where I have to do settings.?

if material group is different I want one invoice.

But if division differs, I want to do invoice split.

regards,

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sekhar

To answer both your questions, this thread will be the answer.

[delivery split based on line item division |]

As suggested therein, maintain routine 351 so that if divisions are different, invoice will split.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I followed the same procedure advised by you, that is fulfilled.

In another company code my client requirement is invoice split should not happen .If in delivery document multiple division line items,multiple material groups then also I should get one invoice.

For that where I have to check?

Can U please advize me?

regards,

Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sekhar,

The invoice split criteria can be set at copy control levels of item category from LF to F2( assuming a dlvy related invoice).

Check the field 'Data VBRK/VBRP'.

The invoice split is based on a field called ZUKRI.

To create a splitting rule, go to VOFM and select data transfer, Billing docs..copy one of the std and make ur own 9xx.

In the form, FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_003. You'll have to define the logic for split criteria.

For ex. pass the division(SPART) and Dist Channel(VTWEG) for ex.--by compaing this, the sys splits the invoices.

For avoiding the split based on mat grp..U might have to check the existing rules and make changes accordingly.

I hope this helps, reward if helpful.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello raghu,

thanks for ur immediate reply, I will try and test, regarding material group where I have to check?

regards,

Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sekhar,

Regd the material group, am not really sure.. However, I suggest to check the existing copy requirement routine..if its using Material Group as the base for splitting, then you might have to consider discussing with the business and change it to split according to the division/ sales org/ dist channel or any other parameter your business may require..?

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Raghu,

I checked in copy controls from delivery to billing. at item level

data vbrk/vbrp they given 001(inv. splt-sample).but '001' it is not there in the options.

regards,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sekhar,

go to txn VOFM> Data Transfer>Billing Docs-->1 (Inv.split (sample)) will be shown. press F5 to see the underlying code/ logic.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

I will check

regards,

sekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

at my place if I am clicking on F1 for any field, I am not getting any documentation, just blank document is coming.Is there any setting to get the help document?

please clarify my doubt.

regards,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sekhar,

Plz check with your basis consultant to get the relevant installations, in

place.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thank u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

My requirement is invoice split should not happen based on division, or material group .In copy controls VTFL VBRK/VBRP 001 is maintained.Can U guide me which value I have to maintain in copy control so that invoice split should not happen?

Regards,

Sekhar