cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can anybody help me how the requirements comes in telecom domain...plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

how the requirements come ....i mean the situations to develop a interfaces......help me plz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Whenever there will be Integration Project, You will get the requirments including the details of Sender and Receiver Systems. It will also provide what kind of data will be transfer, is there any acknowledgment required or not. ANy kind of mapping logic required while transfering the data etc.

Based on the information you need to design the XI integration Scenario.

You have to decide the related Business Systems/ Services -- Communication Channles

then you should Check for type of mapping, Sync/async kind of communciation etc.

Refer

Intoduction to XI project

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/18/steps-for-a-sound-footing-in-your-xi-project

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

i mean guess and tell me the situations...from ur experience.....how the req comes related to telecom domain......plz...tell..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

As I have explained, Intially we use to get the Sender and Receiver Systems, Now for your situation in Telecom domain, check which will be the sender and receiver systems (File, Database like Oracle, or Maniframe system, or Java Messagesing system, Web Application etc.)

In Telecome Domain, Probably you will deal with Web Applications or may be even Mainframe systems also.

Based on this information you can design the communication points in XI.

Then we turn towards the data that Sender system will be sending, is it simple XML format data or any txt file or coming from Database like DB2, oracle in the form of ROW, or in Web Application it will come with SOAP envelope etc.

According to sender Format of Data your sender Message type and Data Type will be designed. You need to check for Synchronous or Asynchronous etc.

Then similarly on receiver side check for expected format and design the receiver Message type and Data Type.

So this will be the way. Even you need to study the existing process for it.

I hope now its clear... For any new project you could imply this kind of approach

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..u assume a scenario.,...and tell that plz....dont mind i'm asking like this....thnx in advance..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Tools used in Telecom Domains consider the formats of transition as audio and images, cryptology, security, interfacing for advanced services, testing and evaluating new products, equipment and services.

As telecommunications service providers introduce new services and look for rapid ROI, they face three key challenges, namely, network flexibility, rapid service development, and operational efficiency.

Lets take an example based on above features,

You have to pass the audio mesasges from sender telecommunication server to receiver via XI. It should be in secure way as well as the rapid transition with max efficiency.

Please refer below blogs for real time scenarios step-by step

XI as an Audio file Converter

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/07/06/xi-as-an-audio-file-converter

VoiceXML with XI: Speak out loud so you could be heard

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/09/04/voicexml-with-xi-speak-out-loud-so-you-could-be-heard

I hope these scenarios will help you

Thanks

Swarup