Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am facng an issue with the creation of TO's....please suggest

I have created a repair sales order and trying to do a consignment issue. The schedule line associated with it is E! and mvt type 631. Th delivery is getting created succesfully...but instead of transfer order the system is generating PICKING REQUEST with status as ompleted. Pleas advise how to trigger TO. In the delivery output i cn see WMTA with status processed bu TO is not getting generated.

Thnaks.

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

u r tying to create a consignment issue..i.e the stock is at custmer location still owned by company.The item category KEN is not relevant for picking so ur unable to create a transfer order.....

-Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pls can u tell me in details what error messege generated exactly.

do u want to do automatic TO ?

regards,

susanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Susantha,

My issues is the system is not proposing a transfer requirement even though my slocs are warehouse managed??

Thanks,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that you have not maintained the picking relevance for the delivery item category. Go to the delivery item category view and check that under Warehouse control and packing, you have checked "Relevant cfor Picking"

The delivery item category may be accessed using t-code OVLP or through Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define item categories for Deliveries.

Regards,

Rajiv..