cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save window pops-up when processing an Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm not an expert in the Idocs topic, but my understanding is that whatever comes thru an Idoc is supposed to be updated in R/3 without any user intervention. We have a situation where during the Idoc processing, a "save window" is poping up and therefore, it stops the normal procedure.

This came up during the testing phase of our upgrade project. (From 4.6B to ECC 6.0)

Does anybody know why this window may be appearing? Any help will be highly appreciated and rewarded.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your support. We solved the problem by just updating the conditions records for message output. The message we got during the IDoc processing was the same one we got when processing the transaction in the foreground.

Thanks again!

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What kind of IDoc / message type are we talking about?

What do you use to process the IDoc?

What is the window asking you to save exactly?

Do you get the same window when you go through the transaction in SAP?

Some IDocs are just pretty much calling the transaction, i.e. they work like a BDC session. So if, for instance, you have a custom pop-up window in a user exit, it might be triggered when you process the IDoc in the foreground. Make suer to test it in the background - I bet it'll work fine.