cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LANDSCAPE FETCH job doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In solution manager 4.0 job was running fine, last week but now it deos not working at all... is anyone can tell me whats is the problem and how to resolved it

Job: LANDSCAPE FETCH

thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nor working??!!!

I think you can always provide sufficient info, if you want to get quick, positive response from SDN.

The job got cancelled??

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry I couldn't explain that problem detail, Ok, here is story!!!!

In solution manager 4.0 we setup for R/3 4.6C (EWA) early watch report

When adding satellite system via SLD, the ABAP stack need to read what has registered in the SLD to transfer it to tr: SMSY. schedule this job to a period that suits you need, and this job run every hr.

Adjust the job "LANDSCAPE FETCH" but, but, but, when I run this job in SM37, Job is "Cancelled"

This job run one program "RSGET_SMSY" i don't know what does it do?

My first question is how to fix that job will run again!

My 2nd Question is:

We have R/3 - NDV system and NQA system for EWA and NDV is running fine for EWA, but NQA having some problem, so I would like to configuration both system look like same in solution manager

in tr: smsy --> landscape components --> R/3 NQA system --> Header Data tab and data source is setup as "Manual (Message at adjustment) how to changed it to make "SLD" ?

so I want NQA data source will change to "SLD"

I tried to select NQA system then click other object bush button then select system and press unlock to edit it but it just shows manual option there....

I am sending screen shot please review

My 3rd question: when I run SMT2 I am getting "No authrization to log on as a trusted system (RC=1) in NQA, and RFC connection (Remote) getting same messages in R/3 NQA system as well

Can you please tell me step by step how to fix that

Thanks a lot in advanced

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you include the error / cancelation details you are more likely to get a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry I couldn't explain that problem detail, Ok, here is story!!!!

In solution manager 4.0 we setup for R/3 4.6C (EWA) early watch report

When adding satellite system via SLD, the ABAP stack need to read what has registered in the SLD to transfer it to tr: SMSY. schedule this job to a period that suits you need, and this job run every hr.

Adjust the job "LANDSCAPE FETCH" but, but, but, when I run this job in SM37, Job is "Cancelled"

This job run one program "RSGET_SMSY" i don't know what does it do?

My first question is how to fix that job will run again!

My 2nd Question is:

We have R/3 - NDV system and NQA system for EWA and NDV is running fine for EWA, but NQA having some problem, so I would like to configuration both system look like same in solution manager

in tr: smsy --> landscape components --> R/3 NQA system --> Header Data tab and data source is setup as "Manual (Message at adjustment) how to changed it to make "SLD" ?

so I want NQA data source will change to "SLD"

I tried to select NQA system then click other object bush button then select system and press unlock to edit it but it just shows manual option there....

I am sending screen shot please review

My 3rd question: when I run SMT2 I am getting "No authrization to log on as a trusted system (RC=1) in NQA, and RFC connection (Remote) getting same messages in R/3 NQA system as well

Can you please tell me step by step how to fix that

Thanks a lot in advanced

J