cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Local PO creation from Shop Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys...

I need to stop the creation (local PO) from SC. When a SC was create the PO is generated automatic with held status. How a make for desactivate this creation ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which scenario are you working on??

Please check the foll config settings:

SRM Server>Cross-Application Basic Settings>Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)

If its a standalone scenario,there should be no entry in the above setting.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha... Im using the classic extend scenario in SRM 5.0 SRM Server 5.5.

My problem is ocurring with the Local PO (in srm system, not in backend) after i create the shop cart (manualy or by BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER) the system create automatic the purchase order with the held status.

I was looking in spro this part ''Define Objects ( Purchase Requisition, Purchase Orders) but this activation only work to backend purchase orders?

Thanks

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you implement the BADI BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI, if not, then use this BADI to control the creation of PO's local or in the back end. Initialize the parameter bbp_extpo_gl-BBPEXPO with ' '.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha/Imthiaz

Take a look in this thread: [SOCO01|http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/pedrosapmm/SOCO01.ppt]

Regards,

Gugu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you see the SC's in transaction BBP_PD but do not see the SC's in the Sourcing Cockpit,please do the foll setting:

SRM IMG->srm ->srm server ->sourcing->define sourcing for product categories

The P.O will get directly created in case the setting is " Sourcing never carried out".

Check whether sourcing always carried out was maintained for the required product category.Due to this when the PR's are transferred frm R/3 to SRM,the sourcing indicator will be set for the SC's (which are created for these PR's) and these SC's will be visible in the Sourcing cockpit (transacn BBPSOCO01).

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gustavo,

is your problem that the PO is created with status "held" or that it is created at all?

For the first topic, have a look at SAP note 1043808 if you are working with SRM 5.0.

Best regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

As another friend has asked is the "held" status is a issue or PO creation is a issue?

It seems that you are in ECS.

So Define backend objects will not be relevant to you.

For self service shopping cart

is it out of catalog product?

or you have source of supply assigned?

For external SC

does yr PR carry SOS?

Have you done any settings for automatic PO in matl masters & vendor masters in ECC?

BR

Dinesh

Answers (0)