cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

named search on price information - sap ECC integration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I'm using MDM 5.5 integrated with ECC 6.0.

I call the catalog from me51n, exploiting the call structure defined in the web service in table WSI_CALL_MV.

I have included a country field in the price qualified table in the repository and saved a named search for each country.

The call structure has the named seach included.

When i call the catalog from r/3, items are getting displayed based on country field, but on further drilldown to the price records, all of the prices/country combination are getting displayed, which is not what i expected.

In Data manager the named search was correctly filtering (using the restore functionality) the price/country information.

Therefore, Named Search is working fine with the data manager but it is not working in the dynpro view.

Anybody knows how to approach this issue?

regards,

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

I am having the same issue. Have you opened the OSS message for it? WIll you let me know if you have the answer. I will do the same if I get to it before you.

Thanks

Shai

>

> Hallo,

> I'm using MDM 5.5 integrated with ECC 6.0.

> I call the catalog from me51n, exploiting the call structure defined in the web service in table WSI_CALL_MV.

> I have included a country field in the price qualified table in the repository and saved a named search for each country.

> The call structure has the named seach included.

> When i call the catalog from r/3, items are getting displayed based on country field, but on further drilldown to the price records, all of the prices/country combination are getting displayed, which is not what i expected.

> In Data manager the named search was correctly filtering (using the restore functionality) the price/country information.

> Therefore, Named Search is working fine with the data manager but it is not working in the dynpro view.

> Anybody knows how to approach this issue?

> regards,

> Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

i did open an oss.

Result was that the functionality works from Data Manager, but not from Web dynpro. Reason is that the filter flag (that you see in price info in the data manager) functionality is not implemented in the web dynpro.

Therefore they say to change the webdynpro.

So we are looking at custom webdynpro. Let me know what you get... if you receive a different answer or else.

Regards,

Marco