cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining two Sales order into one delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

if in two sales order line item Goods Issue date and Loading date is same then system will combine two sales order line item and create one delivery.How can I do this?Where do I right the requirement ?

Can VL10E transaction used for creating this kind of delivery.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bedayan

To combine sevearl orders or several line items into one delivery, certain criterias have to be same.For all the line items below mentioned data must be same, otherwise you can not combine them in one delivery even if the GI date, loading date etc are same.

1.Shipping point

2.Ship to party

3.Delivery due date

4.Route &

5.Incoterm

Beside this, the customer must agree for order combination, otherwise even if the criterias are same you can not combine them in one delivery.

You check this field(order combination) in the customer master data and cust.-mat-Info record if exist.

If order combination is allowed there, then you can go for collective processing from the delivery due list (vl04). System always tries to combine the orders into one delivery if the said criterias are same.

Give your sorting criterias,choose the orders and click on collective processing in the background. You will get a group no in which it has processed. you can check the delivery by clicking on the document button.

I hope , this will do.

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello thanx for the reply.Can you please tell me where combinateion criteria are maintained like ship to party,shipping point,incoterm,route if same then only combine the order.In which program or reqt?

If I want to add additional criteria then how add it and where to add it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can add your own routuines with the help of an ABAPer using T-code VOFM>Copying Requirements>Deliveries.

For reference you can check the standard routine in 51 'Combination' and copy it and make your own routine.

After creating a new routine in VOFM, goto VTLA - copy control bet Salesorder and deliveries and in Header-->Combination field assign the new routine.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Madhu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While I appreciate your efforts in helping the members, please also ensure that you give suggestion to current thread. This thread was lastly updated in 2008 !!!!!!!!

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

It was by mistake that I openend this thread and replied.

Checked later but didnt know how to delete it.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, it helped anyways for me.. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use "Order Combination" flag on Shipping tab in Sales Area view of customer master. If the flag is set then system automatically combines the sales orders into single delivery if both orders are shipping to same customers on same date.

Edited by: Amit Kokane on Jun 25, 2008 11:11 PM

Edited by: Amit Kokane on Jun 25, 2008 11:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the copy control for deliveries there is a field where you can specify your requirements for combining deliveries.

If the standard routines are no good you can write your one. But do thing about it as not everything will always make sence.

Requirement for combining orders in one delivery

Identifies a routine that checks that certain requirements are met

before you can combine a number of sales orders into one delivery.

Example

You can require, for example, that the sales orders you want to combine

must have the same sales organization, the same billing type, and the

same partial delivery agreement.