cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Compliance Calibrator be run across multiple SAP systems?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to run Compliance Calibrator across multiple systems? By this I mean, if user ID u201CAu201D in system u201C1u201D has access to create a vendor and the same user ID u201CAu201D in system u201C2u201D has access to post a payment to a vendor. Can I identify that conflict with CC and mitigate it? If so, very basically, how would I set that up? Have you seen this done? We run VIRSA 400_700 in our ECC 6.0 system.

Thanks! Leslie Mazina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no it's not possible to run cross system analysis with 4.0.

Using CC 4.0 you can run analyses on the local system or a remote system, but not have SODs defined between systems.

This is just possible from CC version 5.x

Regards

Daniela

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we implemented Compliance Calibrator 4, we had a situation like this. We were told by Virsa (at that time) that we could do cross system analysis in version 4, and to do that, we included the names of 2 or more systems to be analyzed. As I recall, the results appeared to indicate that it worked, though it was a few years ago that we did it.

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No in CC 4.0 it is possible to run a risk analysis on a remote system, but not cross system in regards of have "half the risk" in one system and the other critical part in a different system.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leslie,

It is possible in GRC CC5.2 version. But I am not sure in VIRSA CC 4 version.

Thanks

Himadama