cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deaktivate User Configuration in WDA at Runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ all,

i want to deactivate the right click on wda runtime. The WebDynpro Application is implementated in Portal as Iview.

on right click at the application:

- User Settings

- hide quick help

- more field help

I want to deactivate the whole right click function on application.

Does everyone could help me?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Dennis Breuer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

This is a claim from the customer. So we must find a result.

Best regards,

Dennis Breuer

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Thank you all.

>

> This is a claim from the customer. So we must find a result.

>

> Best regards,

> Dennis Breuer

Short of a heavy modification of the system (unsupported by SAP) this will not be possible. Perhaps you should explain to the customer the way that the right mouse click context menu is embedded into the overall framework and that SAP delivered Appliations will use this functionality for application level functionality as well.

MarcelRabe
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

is this still the case in NW7.0 SP18? In most WDA applications we don't want the user to do anything but fill in the fields. In WDJ one can simply disable it, so why not for WDA?

Cheers

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Micky,

thank you very much, i have disable the user settings. So i have also the problem, that i cant disable:

- hide quick help

- more field help

I wan`t to disable the whole right click on the application, have you any idea?

best regards,

dennis breuer

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm curious about your user case/requirements to disable the entire right mouse context menu. Although we offer the ability to turn off personalization, the runtime isn't designed to disable the entire right mouse click menu. It is designed to be used for application and UI specific context menus. You will see it used more in this way over time. Already updates to the table control and ALV use this for copying entries and doing select/deselect all.

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

I don't know the exact name of the parameter you have to use in the WD application (parameter tab). But I think it is this: WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION

Go to your application and click on the parameter tab and choose (F4 help) the parameter and set it to X.