Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANSICHT configuration not transported to other client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Using ANSICHT Tcode I am modifying authorization for depreciation area. I am transporting this changes to another DEV system and It gives me positive results. But when I transport this to QAS system it does not changes the Authorization. This configurations are for authorizing enduser to change Asset master data.

Thank You,

Joseph

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Report code RAPOST2000 will help you for depreciation test runs and look at following note..

Note 842573 - RAPOST2000 posts depreciation in delta area,

missing views

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configurations changes has been successfully transported to other client(QAS), but users with same authorization in DEV-QAS are able to change in DEV but are not able to change in QAS (Greyed out).

Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos

Verify if the user has (S_TABU_DIS with Actvity 02 and Auth Grp AC)

If even with this combination of authorizations assigned to users if he is not able to perform this action then the reason could be that the data you are trying to maintain is either customizing/cross client data for which QAS client might be having restrictions because of client level settings (through SCC4)

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

Some users are able to change dep area, but some are not able to change. So this config changes are working for some and not for all. Also it is happning same in Prod as well.

Joseph

0 Kudos

Hi,

Do all these users have the access to S_TABU_DIS with that combination (Activity 02 and Auth Grp AC) along with S_TCODE having ANSICHT ?

Edited by: Manohar Kappala on Jul 14, 2008 8:47 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I suggest first to verify, if really authorizations cause the different behaviour.

I suppose, rather not.

Run ST01 for a user who is able and for one who does not have the functions available. Then compare the results of the traces.

I think possibly application settings cause the different behaviour (to verify this, copy a user who does not work to a new user-ID and try with that new user....)

b.rgds, Bernhard