cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trying to build MSS after having created project from track

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I have created a project from a specified track in NWDI (imported all necessary dependencies for MSS package modification). After having done so i get the following error while trying to build. (created prject from mss/ecm)

IPrivateBudgetView cannot be resolved (or is not a valid type) for the field BudgetView.wdContext

IPrivateBudgetView cannot be resolved (or is not a valid type) for the field BudgetView.wdThis

The import com.sap.xss.hr.ecm.budgetstats.wdp.IPrivateBudgetView cannot be resolved

wdContext cannot be resolved or is not a field

wdThis cannot be resolved or is not a field

com.sap.xss.hr.ecm.graphics.wdp.IPrivateGraphicsView cannot be resolved (or is not a valid type) for the argument viewContext of the method registerViewContext

com.sap.xss.hr.ecm.graphics.wdp.IPrivateGraphicsView cannot be resolved (or is not a valid type) for the argument _viewContext of the method registerViewContext

com.sap.xss.hr.ecm.graphics.wdp.IPrivateGraphicsView cannot be resolved (or is not a valid type) for the argument viewContext of the method registerViewContext

Table BudgetTable [dataSource]: Context element and property are not compatible

Table LtiTable [dataSource]: Context element and property are not compatible

Table SalBonTable [dataSource]: Context element and property are not compatible

Has something not been imported properly or am i missing a reference somewhere.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try closing and reopening the project. This is a common issue with Web Dynpro projects and closing and reopening tends to fix it.