cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guys i have the b/m requirement w.r.t. credit management.

i am very confused on the same.

-.The credit period of 45 days from the date of placing the order(i.e sales order) will be admissible to the customers of the company.

-. Customer will be required to issue a post-dated cheque on the due date of payment for 95% value of the order.

& The order will be taken for production by the plant only after post dated cheque for 95% value of the order has been received by the branch and confirmed to Head Office.

-.The balance amount against the supplies received by the BP against the purchase order shall be payable after the receipt of the goods by him. This outstanding amount shall be a part of credit limit.

-.At no given time the total credit exposure (including the value of post dated cheque) against BP shall exceed 50% of the invoice value to him in preceding 90 days. In case the business partner has already utilized the credit limit agreed for him, the supplies will be made against cash payment only.

-.If any payment is received from BP in less than 45 days, he shall be entitled for credit note @ 1.5% per month.

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME TO MAP THE SCENARIO IN SAP ON THE SAME.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For credit period of 45 days. configure payment terms.

SAP does not have a solution for post dated cheques. However you can use F-49 - Noted Items for post dated cheques.At the end of due date, use F-28 - incoming payments.

For Credit Limit, Configure Credit Management,Refer to this website.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/credit-management.htm

In case of cash payment, you can use F-28 or F110, you have to use cash GL Account.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Assign points if useful.

Regards

Sridhar M