cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing multiple deliveries with multiple materials in single HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario where I have created 2 deliveries with 2 different materials.

I have created respective HU's in each of the above 2 deliveries above and packed the respective materials in these HU's.

Now I want to pack these 2 HU's containing 2 different materials from 2 different deliveries in a single HU.

I tried to create a new HU in the first delivery and packed the already existing HU in the newly created HU the system acceps that. But when I go to the next delivery and enter the newly created HU in the previously created delivery, the system gives me an error as: Handling unit 8000000054 contains an item that cannot be assigned.

And when I go to the transaction HU02 in the Pack HU's tab, I am able to create a new HU, but the moment I enter the HU's packed in the respective deliveries they disappear.

Could anybody help me?

Regards,

jeetendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is only possible to pack HUs from different deliveries together in transportation (transaction vt01n).

Regards,

Ely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's multi level packing and here u need to maintain a material master for the new packing material under which you want to club the two packed deliveries.

Then you enter HU02, Click on New HU's per X HU icon,

Enetr the required details like the New HU to be created and Pack. Matl of HU's to be packed and the No. Of HU's per HU

Hope this may help you.

Reward if it helps.

Regards