cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBBE table is not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

VBBE table is not getting updated..... Can anyone let provide me the solution for this...

Thanks

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Dear Sasi

In continuation to your earlier thread, go to VOV7, select your item category and check whether the box is selected for [Sched Line Allowed] Since VBBE relates to schedule line category, this could also be an issue.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- When you keep on asking series of questions in one thread, please dont post a new thread like this. Nobody will understand what exactly your problem is. This is my request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu/Lakshmipathi,

1. I am doing a sales order followed by Delivery and Goods Isssue.

VA01(OR) -

> VL01N(LF)...VF01(F2)

2. BSEG is getting updated

Just to add to Lakshmipathi's Comments, as the earlier issue raised a critical bug (VBBE not getting updated) ... Want to stress on this critical issue so that the solutions will be more concentrating on the updation of VBBE table.Ok, Next time I will see I dont deviate from the parent thread.

Thanks

Sasi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sasi

Do you mean to say that even after checking in VOV7 as suggested above, your problem is not yet solved ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

Sorry, forgot to post that....Check box is already selected for -Schedule lines allowed.

Initially I was trying with Z Document types....this morning I have even tested even with Std doc types- OR/LF/F2 ....the result is no different.....VBBE table is not getting updated

Also there were no changes in the Item Category(TAN) details- IDES and TEST Client.

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Any solution?

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Let me know does No updation to VBBE table have any impact on the processes?

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

I guess this has something to do with your Availability check settings. To be more specific, please check and verify that the checking group in case of sales orders makes use of Sales Requirement - Individual Records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check your copy controls at schedule line level.

Confirm if its done.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

1.Where can i I check whether that the checking group in case of sales orders makes use of Sales Requirement - Individual Records??

2.for schedule line copy controls -- copy control for OR - LF (VTLA) there wont be any schedule lines ....where then should i check this one.

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do the following:

1. Go to the sales order.

2. Select particular line item.

3. Click on Display availablity button at the bottom

4. You shall get the availability screen.

5. ON the top , click on SCOPE OF CHECK

6. You shall see that on top left section, there are two fields

A) Availability Check ( eg 01, 02 etc)

B) Checking rule ( A , B etc )

Your focus should be on Availablity Check. If it is 02, it indicates Individual Requirement.

If your availability check option is 01, it means table VBBS shall be updated with Daily ( total records / requirements )

If your availability check option is 02, then ideally table VBBE should have been updated for that sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Its really wonderful....Iam done with this .....yes the entries are getting updated in the VBBS....now I have changed to Individual req and and now its getting displayed in VBBE...

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You all .....

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basavaraj,

I am also facing a similar issue where in the VBBE table is not getting updated for Sales Order quantity after doing a partial delivery for that Sales Order.

Lets say I have a SO for 10 at the line item. The VBBE table has a record for this SO material with 10 quantity. Now if I do a Partial Delivery for this item for a quantity 5, the VBBE table should have 2 records for that material one for the SO with the quantity of 5 and one for the Delivery for a quantity of 5.

Although I have 2 records in VBBE, one for SO and one for Delivery, the quantity for the SO is not updated. That is I still find a SO record for quantity 10 and Delivery with 5.

As per your previous reply, I checked in the Availability options and we are maintaining Availability check as CH and not either 01 or 02 as you have said. The same config is in another client and the VBBE update happens correctly.

Can you help me if I need to check any other configs in addition to that you provided in your previous reply.

Thanks for your help!

Susanth Swain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sasi,

I'm sure even BSEG is not getting updated?

Plz be clear on ur qstn? What transaction r U doing and the process flow?

Rgds,

Raghu.