Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me on Business Processes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Actually i am new to SRM.

i want to know the example of business process for pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry and automobile industry i.e i just want to know what will be the client requirements and how to fullfil the client requirements and what are not possible in SAP.

Please help me out

Regards

Krishna V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

actually answer this question it would be take approx. 3 days

Requirements you will find http://service.sap.com/pam

Please place a question more detailed.

Best regards,

Daniel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the three verticals you have mentioned

Pharma, Chemical and automotive

are periodic manufacturing industries.

and would procure periodically from suppliers.

so the biggest pain area would be scheduling of this procurement.

This is facilitated in "Plan driven procurement- Supplier Integration" business scenario of SRM.

No doubt these industries can get benifit from the other capabilities of SRM like

Self service procurement - For day to day requisitioning by employees

Service procurement - For procuring diff services like cleaning, consulting, catering etc.

PDP plant maintainance - For ECC and other system requisitions

Sourcing - For Bidding and auction purpose to get competitive benifits from vendors

Spend analysis - for management and other reporting needs

this will be client specifc

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Since SRM is an eProcurement tool, the scope of change in business scenarios based on industry specifc needs is very small. To a high extent the business needs remains same across all industries, unlike in Production scenario.

If one is thorough with all SAP SRM standard delivered Business & Technical / implementation scenarios, he can play around based on client needs. To know procuct limitations, you can refer SAP help portal and notes on service marketplace.

For indistry specific SRM implementations guidelines, you can surf on net for case studies.

Regards,

Prashant