cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Can you please tell me how to do the automatic picking for the delieveries.

after collective processing of the deliveries.

We donto have transportation ,shipments ,Transport order . Warehouse managements activated.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alman,

Try this:

In the txn OVLP, in the Warehouse Control and Packing tab, Check the 'Relevant for picking' and 'Don't check s.loc' and 'No Batch check' indicators.

Let me know, if this works.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IS automatic piciking collectively for all deliveries not possible without warehouse management.

regards,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the all Item categories relavent for billing.

Now tell me One thing in the Transaction Vl06O

I am getting the deliveries which are relavent for picking .

Without Warehouse management.

How can I process all the delivery picking in background without doing it seperately.

When I try to do the back ground thing...

It appears transfer order for picking

I tried with all the option:

the following Mesage appears:

WM-TO: 0 deliveries successful, 0 with errors, 1 not relevant

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

Will have to explore more on this VL06O for your case.

will get back to you, if I find any?

Meanwhile, experts can help us.

Rgds,

Raghu.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If WM management is active as you told us and you are shipping out goods from your WH I'm afraid you cannot avoid using TOs in standard SAP as it was told by Sadhu Kishore. Material movements are realized via TOs within your WH...

If you ship out your products from a SLoc that is not WM-managed you can eliminate picking in SPRO > LE > Shipping > Picking > Define Relevant Item Categories.

BR

Csaba

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to correct myself:

In SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Shipping > Define Shipping Control you can set that SAP may use a fixed bin in a storage type and you can send out the goods from this stoarge type w/o creating TOs.

Please check SAP help (F1, SPRO):

Picking without transfer orders (TOs)

You pick the materials in a certain storage type within the WM-managed warehouse from predefined fixed storage bins. In doing so, the system does not create any transfer orders; you pick directly on the basis of the outbound delivery documents.

To do this, you must have defined a fixed storage bin for each material in the material master.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for automatic picking to my understanding you need a warehouse TO. We config the auto pick for the movemnet type in MM.

regards

sadhu kishore

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos