cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logo not displaying in scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i try to display the logo in script its coming in the print preview but not coming in the print out. Tried increasing the window size and also putting it in the main window but doesnt work..Kindly give suggestions

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the page settings. Mayb u have defined an A3 size page and ur taking a print on an A4. Check that. If thats fine then its the printer problem.

Nayan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For other scripts logo is getting printed when im using the same printer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What does your page format say? which page are u using there?

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i think this is a clear case of authorization for that logo.. Like do your user have the authorization for this logo. Check the Auth. in SU53 tcode whether he has a auth for printing the logo.

Regard

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

When im saving it as a pdf and taking printout logo is getting printed but through spool its not printing. What can be the reason for this?

Edited by: storm on Jun 26, 2008 12:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is really strange man..Have never come across something like this before. Did u check ur page and printer settings??

Reward if useful

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

could you able to solve the issues?? Let us know if solved.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it is not solved.

0 Kudos

hi

if u can see the picture in print preview u can have print out also. there is no mistaques in your code. i think its printer problem better to contact basis people.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are able to see it in print privew na then surely there is no problem with your script.

There may be an issue with the printer.

Check it once....

Regards,

Shaheen.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with basis guy i think it is a printer issue.

Amit.