cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create billing Document for Debit memo request .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

user had created a debit memo request by order type " ZDR " , now when other user is creating Billing document by VF01 & giving the debit memo number & pressing enter key an information displays in task bar as " No billing document were generated see log, pl guide what is to be checked in Debit memo for it's solution.

regards

sap11

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP11,

Please check the copy control settings between your Debit memo request type and debit memo document type in VTFA transaction.

You need to enter debit memo request numer in VF01 not debit memo number.

In VF01 go to menu >EDIT>Log here you can find the details of the log proceed according to that.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir ,

i had seen the log it states that ---> " The Document is blocked for billing " Pl suggest that now what i have to do .

regards

sap11

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP11,

Please go to VA02 transaction enter your debitmemo request then go in to that there will be billing block chek debit memo in the Sales tab Billing Block field remove that billing block then save.

Now you can able to create debit memo for that.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Jun 25, 2008 1:17 PM

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Jun 25, 2008 1:18 PM

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto sales order item, remove billing block from billing tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, there is check debit memo , as u wrote to remove it then what else is to be put for this or there is a need to leave it blank.

sap11

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP11,

Keep it as Blank,save the changes now you can able to create debit memo in VF01.

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Jun 25, 2008 2:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for the solution, Here i had first removed the billing block & given here as --> Z1 Released by finance & saved afetr this billing properly created , issue resolved . pts. given

sap11

Edited by: sap11 on Jun 25, 2008 2:26 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the log from Menu "Edit-> Log". Expand the tree system will give the error message.

Check your order is relavent for billing?

-Alpesh