cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load Balancing for scheduled job in XMII V12

0 Kudos

Hi XMII experts,

We are going to schedule a lots of jobs in XMII V12.

On our production server we have several JAVA Application servers.

Do you know if there is some kind of load balancing between java instance when we schedule jobs in XMII V12 ?

Regards

Jean-Louis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is so many Applications in one Production server, then it will be overloaded. Suppose Java Applications and xMII Application are consuming lots of memory space and you are going to schedule lots of jobs in xMII, then it will be overloaded.

First you need to check how much memory your Java Applications and xMII Aplication is consuming. If it exceeds the RAM then system will be hanged.

Thanks,

Manisha

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Many thanks I have seen that the jobs are automatically "Load Balance" between my 3 WAS JAVA.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Louis,

I have been advised that the Scheduler runs on all servers. The first server to see that something is ready to run will run it. Scheduler jobs will load balance between servers. The job itself, however, only runs on one server.

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also dont schedule two big transactions at the same time which are taking more time to execute and fatching data from iHistorian.

Else transaction will start to fail and you will get performance issue on your Application.

Thanks,

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.