cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTP Connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

My receiver FTP is shooting the following error.

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: ConnectException: Connection refused (errno:239).

I checked the userid and pwd and seems to be valid. I even changed the connect mode to permanent , but still facing the same issues.

Please do help me on this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also faced this errror. This error comes when number of connection increases than the maximum number of connections possible to FTP server.

Kulwinder

Reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kulwinder,

So, what is the solution for this.

Should we check with the client side for possible number of connections.

Regards,

Anandh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You just send the error log to your client and tell them that the possible reason for this is number of connection. You cannot do anything fron your side. I have done the same thing and client increased the number of connections as well as checked the firewalll rules.

My interface was successful with same settings i used earlier.

Your client need to check their server again

Kulwinder

Reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do one more thing to check that whether access is there for your XI to connect to that particular FTP server.

Download some toool like smart FTP.

Enter values lik -->

Give ip --> Your XI IP.

Id -- > Username@FTPserverIP

Pwd -> FTPServer Password

Port -> default ftp port

By using this method the Smart FTP will try to access the FTP server by using your XI ip. If access is their and everything is fine at client side you will be able to access the server.

Reward If Helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Thanks for your replies.

I checked as kulwinder told regarding the connections establishment. It was successful and also asked the FTP administrator to increase the connections.

Even though, still am getting the same error.

Another interesteing point is that i tried with the same credentials in the development environment and it worked well.

So, is there any firewall setting or some other configuration i need to do from our Test environment side.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your receiver FTP adapter having some restrictions. Contact your FTP administrator and check the log file for XI server connection attempt.

Due to log file generation reached maximum...XI FTP adapter unable to established the connection.

Boopathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this weblog to check ur FTP setting :

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/08/01/along-came-a-file-adapter-mr-ftp-and-rest-of-the-gang

Check these forum links

Thanks

Vikranth

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with the FTP administrator, whether you have authorizations to access the folder.

check it through OS level whether you able to access that FTP server by ping command

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these replies..

Thanks,

Vijaya