cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection point in SAP4.0B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM experts,

In SAP version 4.6C, I have setup inspection point type - 'Freely defined inspection point' which I used for my quality inspection after goods receipt.

Therefore, I setup the necessary setup in the Inspection plan header and operation level.

However, in another system, SAP version 4.0B, I realize the 'Freely defined inspection point' does not exist. Instead, I tried using 'Inspection point for inspection during production' but when I update the 'Inspection point' in the Inspection Plan header, I get an error message - Inspection point Z01 (type ) is not allowed for this task list type (Q).

I can't seem to find any config. which is missing. I did the same configuration as 4.6C.

Please advice how I can use 'Freely defined inspection point' in Inspection plan in SAP 4.0B.

Advice is much appreciated. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hence you have configured the new "AZ" inspection points as free inspection points it should allow to attach to any task list type. So pls check the entry in the field "Predefined field (dependent on inspection point type)", it should be empty (there should not any entry in the field) in the customizing details for the inspection points in SPRO.

the path to reach the mentioned screen is SPRO-> Quality Management-> Quality Planning-> Inspection Planning-> General---> Define Identifier for Inspection Points.

update us to help you more, reward points to help you better!

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The new inspection point which I configured is actually a copy of the available 100 - Free inspection points I double checked that the entry in the field "Predefined field (dependent on inspection point type)" is empty.

In fact, when I tried updating the inspection plan with inspection point 100, I get the same error message. The error message details as follows :

Message no. QP 289

Inspection point Z01 (type ) is not allowed for this task list type (Q)

Diagnosis :

Depending on the task list type, only certain inspection point types are

permitted. For example, in an inspection plan (type Q), inspection points

for an inspection during production cannot be used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bee,

As i have not that much hands on SAP releases 5.0 and olders. But what i can clearly see is, there is some change implemented in the new releases that don't constraint to assign inspection point 100 to tasklist type 2.

And the check is there for object, CP_DA_TSK_CHECK and CP_DA_TSK_CHECK - checks if inspection points are allowed for given task list, that is responcible for the error message QP289. That is a wrokround done by me. You can compair the code for the check with your program and may rectify the issue.

The code is as below for - CP_DA_TSK_CHECK

FORM tsk_inspection_points_check

USING

i_plnty LIKE tsk_class_data-plnty

i_tsk_slwbez LIKE tsk_class_data-slwbez

i_tq79 LIKE tq79

CHANGING

e_flg_tsk_check_aborted TYPE c.

DATA:

l_qm_ip_type_allowed LIKE tsk_class_data-qm_ip_type_allowed.

CLEAR e_flg_tsk_check_aborted.

PERFORM tsk_qm_allowed_ip_type_set

USING i_plnty

CHANGING l_qm_ip_type_allowed.

CALL FUNCTION 'QAFD_IP_SLWBEZ_CHECK'

EXPORTING

i_slwbez = i_tsk_slwbez

i_steuerkz = l_qm_ip_type_allowed

EXCEPTIONS

x_ip_not_found = 1

x_ip_not_allowed = 2

OTHERS = 3.

IF sy-subrc NE 0.

• wrong type of inspection point

• E289: Insp. point &1 &2 is not allowed for task list type

MESSAGE e289(qp) WITH i_tsk_slwbez

i_tq79-ppkttyp

i_plnty

INTO g_msg_dummy.

CALL FUNCTION 'CP_MC_MESSAGE_COLLECT'

EXCEPTIONS

message_not_collected = 1

OTHERS = 2.

e_flg_tsk_check_aborted = cp_check-flg_yes.

ENDIF.

ENDFORM. " sk_inspection_points_check

update us to help you more, reward points to help you better!

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the codes!!

I guess in this case, we can change the system message settings, so we may have to modify the codes. I will check with my programming colleagues to have a look at the code which you suggested.

I am also trying to find if there are any SAP notes which was provided for this error message for versions <4.6. Appreciate if anyone has input on how you resolved this error if you encountered it.

Bee