cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg : 2 pages in smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I created a simple smartform with 2 pages and main window in each page.Main window in 2 pages is of same size.

there are no conditons at all.

i have set page 1 next page as page 2 and

page 2 next page as page 2 .

but the data in main window is not triggering.

can u plz try and let me know??

points will be rewarded.

regards

parthu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Best thing to do is Create first page with main window and there create a command check the go to next page : second page.

And your second page contains secondary window with the same window size as main window of first page.

Now u will give your data in both pages.Activate and execute the data will surely be seen.

Try this.

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Did your data really consists of 2 pages. May b the case that your amount of data doesnt consists of 2 pages so how can it show.

Nitesh Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the first page after your text element where u write what u wanna display, right click and there is an option to create a COMMAND. Click that. There you have a checkbox, which u need to tick and state your next page in the smartform.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for ur answers.

I did everything ..but second page mainwindow data is not triggereing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u create a command at the end of the first page where u mention the next page??

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your amount of data doesnt flow in 2 pages so its not triggering the second page.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Parthu,

make sure is second page have any data to be printed?

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a break-point where ever you are fetching data either driver program or the codelines in the smartform.

Regards,

Nisrin.