cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help required on Material Group replication using filter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one give me some help or provide some notes on how to do the material group replication in SRM from backend R/3 using a filter.

If suppose I wanted to replicate only 5 to 6 materials form backend how should i got about it.

I will be thankfull to you , if someone can explain me in Step by Step.

Also to replicate of all material groups from R/3 to SRM .

Regards

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Refer Notes 519794, 430980 and 720819

Still I will put the steps in sequential order which are missing in the note:

1. Complete ALE settings

2. Set the output format and storage form for the product IDs. We recommend that you define a length of 18 characters, in keeping with the length of the R/3 material number.

Path in the Implementation Guide (IMG): Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server --> Master Data --> Products --> Define Output Format and Storage Form of Product IDs

3. Create Site for your Source and Target systems in transaction SMOEAC (This is middleware setting)

4. Make table entries in R/3 system as per note 430980 usinf transaction SM30

Tables are: CRMCONSUM, CRMRFCPAR, CRMSUBTAB, CRMPAROLTP, TBE11 (for delta transfer)

5. Make table entries in SRM serever in table SMOFPARSFA as per note 632223

6. Afetr all tehse settings, run report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW in SRM

7. Using transaction R3AC3, trasfer customizing objects. Set filter criteria for object DNL_CUST_PROD1, if you want to replicate only selected material groups. Set filter in table T023T : Product Categories

8. After settuing filter click on filter synchronization

9. Refer note 519794 to make settings for business objects. use transaction R3AC1. here you can set filter criteria for objest "material" or "service master". You can specify selected materials by setting filter on table MARA and field MATNR in "filter settings" tab. You can specify a material number range in fileds "from" "to".

10. Initial download is started using transaction R3AS. Before this ensure that the inbound and outbound queues in R/3 and SRM system are clear. There are no messages directing to each other. if so, clear/delete those.

11. You can check the download using transaction R3AM1. For any analysis use transactions SMWP and SMW01

To check the downloaded master data use transation COMM_HIERARACHY for material groups and transaction COMMPR01 for material/service masters.

I hope this clarifies your queries.

Regards,

Prashant

Do reward points for helpful answers