cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to do the mass message mapping when both the source and the target structure remaining the same.

I tried selecting the root nodes of the source and the target message type but the options for doing the mass message mapping is disabled. Is it related to some user roles or authorizations, because I am able to do the same mapping with administrator login.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithyanandam,

If your source and target structure is same , you can avoid mapping totally. Follow this blog.

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check my query, because I have clearly mentioned that I could do that mapping with admin login and not using developer login.

Also the blog which you have posted is irrelevant, please send some useful blogs.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Edited by: Nithiyanandam A.U. on Jun 25, 2008 11:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Select the source and the target nodes which are similar in strucuture and then you will find a button with descrition "Map All fields from source to target which are identical... " ( the second button ) . Click on this.

Is your mapping in change mode..then only that would be in active state..

Thanks,

Vijaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

Its all in active mode only, I could do the same with my admin login and not using dev login, why are we facing this inconsistancy.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey being an XI developer..we need to have the following roles..

SAP_XI_DEVELOPER (Composite)

SAP_SLD_DEVELOPER

SAP_XI_DEMOAPP

SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_ABAP

SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_J2EE

Do you have all these..

check this link for roles and authorizations in XI..see if it helps..

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/netweaver/xi/xiauthorizations.htm

Thanks,

Vijaya.

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Map Selected Fields and Substructures if Names Are Identical - Message Mapping

Before you execute this function, first select one node in both the source and target structures that belong to each other. You can then automatically assign subnodes that have identical names (names are case-sensitive here). This function is particularly useful for simple mappings.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ee/bf9640dc522f28e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But iam bit strange you are able to see in admin login and you are not able to see in your login. But anyways check this.

choose Help->Information from the menu bar, there you find the Java Version which is used to the load your Integration Builder.

If the java version is higher than 1.4.x, then you have to use the correct version to load the Integration Builder.

A easy way (no need to uninstall any high version JREs) would be:

Start the Java Web Start of version 1.4.x and load your IB directly.

the Java Web Start is normally located at

C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_12\javaws\javaws.exe

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Thanks

VIkranth