cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer cProjects Task to the UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is it possible to transfer tasks assigned that were assigned to me into the UWL of the Netweaver Portal?

Thx, Max

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Max, hello Lashan

we have the same requirements, cproject tasks shown in the UWL

did anyone solve this by now ? Thanks for any help in advance

Roland

Edited by: Roland Tüscher on Jul 14, 2010 4:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roland,

I have not yet decided or explored in detail on a solution for this. However, my understanding is that SAP Workflow integrates with UWL. So if cProjects task status changes trigger a workflow, it should be possible to configure/design the workflow to work with UWL.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lashan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Zhenbo,

yes, indeed I mean the universal worklist and I believe that the integration should be possible. This should be the trigger for some nice possiblities with approval processes.

Cu, Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

I'm not sure if UWL can be used for this purpose. However, there is a standard business package for Project Self Service (PSS), which does have a separate worklist for Project Management activities.

The following URL may help you to provide more information.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/42/f803ed951032c3e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. The PSS's BP I don't want to use because it is obsolet and doesn't fit the requirements.

I "just" want to have the assigned task in the uwl to have an overview about the unfinished tasks.

THx, Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

I realize that this thread is rather old, but just wondering if you managed to find a soltion for this as I have a similar requirement. Appreciate any info you may have.

Thanks,

Lashan

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek;

I saw this description of POW that doesn't have integration with Business Workflow.

Thank you for the information.

Best regards.

Mariano

Use

The Personal Object Worklist (POWL) provides you, as an Enterprise Portal user, with a general overview of your work environment and all related business objects that you would be interested to work on. It enables you to manage your work efficiently and aids in decision-making. POWLs are most suited to assignments that are not a part of a workflow.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Do you mean universal worklist? As far as I understood, it is used for to other application, not for cProject.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo