Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in IDOC Scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done IDOC to File scenario.

In this scenario i have done all the configuration correct ie all ALE setting creating rfc destination,port and parner profile.

When i excute this scenario i can see sucess flag in WE02 status 3. but in XI iam not getting the data.

What is the error and How to find it?

Thanks,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better check sm58 , IDX2 and IDX5

Thanks.

Boopathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check transaction SMQ1 & SMQ2

also check queue in MONI

this might be the problem with queue

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Execute Transaction WE05; enter correct date/time frame and logical message type. Hopefully the Idoc Status should be 3 (successful), if not check the status code and correct the error and reprocess the message.

2.You can use transaction code SM58 with enter correct date/time frame and execute. Here if it is successful then nothing should be available in the list else it will show the relevant Status / Message. WE02 transaction can be used to get the error info.

3.Log in to Xi system and execute transaction SXMB_MONI and check for the XML messages. Use your source and destination system to filter messages; it should not be red flag.

4.Check the destination directory, it should have file with the name specified. Check the file; it should have data for all segments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in BD87.