cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment Group (Sales Order)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

could pls tell me purpose of Assignment group & reference in sales order or in delivery

regards

mohammed Renu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purpose of account assignment group is to findout the account determination. like there are 2 types of account assignment groups customer account assignment group.The customer belongs domestic or Foreign etc if u take mateiral account assignment group whether material belongs to trading or finished etc finally i want to see the report how many domestic customers i sold in this month how much revenue i got. howmuch material i sold in this month how much profit i got in this month. This is simply for revenue account deterimation purpose

hope u are clear

Regards,

Murthy

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renu,

The account assignment group will be maintained in the Customer master as well as in the material master data.

While creating sales order for that customer the customer accounting assignment group will be copied to the sales order.

This account assignment group will be copied to the delivery document and to the billing document.

Through this account assignment group the billing document will be released to the accounting.

Through account assignment group you can segrigate the revenue like

->Domestic revenue (Domestic customer account assignment group 01)

->Export revenue (Forign customer account assignment group02)

I hope it will clear for you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Jun 25, 2008 11:15 AM