cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

if i order XXX Material on 31st may, when delivery was in 4th june that time price was reveised for the particular XXX marterial, who it will change update.

pls give m your suggestion i will reward you

regards

mohammed Renu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed

Normally all price related matters will be handled by marketing people. In SAP, as you said you created a sale order on 31st may'08 The despatch was planned on 4th June. In between this period, if price is changed, first in VK11, it should be updated. Again the authorization level differs from company to company.

Once the revised price is updated, the marketing will have to go into VA02, input that sale order and execute so that the system will go to the main sale order screen. There click on condition tab where you can see a button "Update". Click on that so that a box will apear. There if you double click on B, the price will be changed in the sale order.

The above process is possible if you have not made any partial delivery. If partial delivery is already made, then it is not possible to change in sale order and you have to change in billing with the same process as explained above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathy for contribution

regards

Mohammed Renu.I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

Could pls tell me the steps, because my zero knowledge in copy control

regards

mohammed renu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

Could pls tell me the steps, because my zero knowledge in copy control

regards

mohammed renu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In copy control, delivery to Billing (VTFL) select the option "B" (Carry out New pricing). So when you do the billing the prices are not copied from the order, in stead they are updated.

1. Use t-code VTFL.

2. Select the row with target(tgt) F2 and Source LF. (also select all the row which are relevent for you)

3. Double-click on "item" appearing on the left window.

4. Select the item category (standard TAN) relevent. Double-click on it.

5. Change the "pricing type" to B.