cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values in Dashboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using the hierarchical Accounting via PS and wondering about the source of the values in the dashboard.

Can someone tell me where the Budget, Planned Costs, Staff. Stat, ProjDelay and Project Scope Met values come from?

Is there somewhere an explanation where the values in the evaluations for the cost oriented reports come from?

Thx in advance, Max

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

The evaluation '0_Dashboard ' is used to get the values.

The logic of fields Budget, Planned Costs is based on the ERP, you should get the same value, if you run the corresponding report in the ERP system.

For the Staff. Stat, ProjDelay and Project Scope Met values, the logic is hard coded in program. I hope, there is information in the online documentation, if they are not self-explaining.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Zhenbo,

thx for your answer. It helped a bit but not so much because I even don't know the corresponding reports in the backend and couldn't find more informations about the origin of the different extractions attributes. I am not even a programmer to understand the source code

cu, MAx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Basically in SPRO you need to do some config the path is

SPRO > cProjects > Evaluations

Under this you can use standard SAP provided evaluations as Zhenbo mentioned.

You need not be Technical person, but you have to assign the evaluation to your project type.

Then goto Evaluations and evaluate the project.

Also you can save the report values for future reference.

Niranjan

Ler me know if it helps !!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max / Zhenbo,

I am having the exact same question. I've check the extract layout 0_DASHBOARD and it is not assigned to any evaluation (will this still be used in that case?), and therefore could not figure out how the values are caculated.

If you have found out the formula or any information on Staff. Stat, ProjDelay and Project Scope Met (which are the fields I am interested in) appreciate if you could update this thread. If you don't have this info if you let me know which program to check I could try and figure it out from the source.

Thanks a lot...

Lashan