cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide the columns at the end user level thru personalization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

how I can hide the columns that are displayed on the portal. Any personalize option for the end user? Any righ click or some thing?

I am looking at hiding columns not while developing the iViews / Pages, But in the browsers as the end user.

i can hide the columns what ever i want while creating the iViews for MDM data. but we cant provide the content administrator role to the end user for hiding the columns what ever they want. they want to hide the columns thru pesonalization option at the end user level.

Can you please let me know whether we can able to hide the columns at the end user level thru personalization ?? is it posible with standard iViews??

Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I understood your requirement properly and seems valid and I tried this at my end but i didnt get the solution. Field list is not visible in Personalize option. I dont think it is possible with MDM standard iViews.

I was thinking an alternative is if some how we manage to give the permissions to end user only on Result Set iView but if it would be possible it will not be a good design.

Lets wait for some inputs from others.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (0)