cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would ike to know about how the standard SAP deals with the components rejected in the stores (Not issued to production) but already accpeted in the stocks.

I want to move these stocks to blocked stocks. As a QM person what should be the steps?

Sumeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can manually create an Inspection lot and move the stock either to blocked or rejected.

or manually move the stock from unrestricted to blocked using 343/344 movement types.

Hope this helps you.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

You can move that goods to scrap in two steps

1) Use MB1B Mov.type: 344-Transfer posting blocked stock to unr.-use stock - reversal

2) Use MIGO Mov.type: 551-Withdrawal for scrapping from unrestricted-use stock

or one more option, just for information.

while giving UD (QA11) you can directly post goods as Vendor Return

(QA11 > Inspection Lot Stock > Return Delivery)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In 6.0 you can use 322 movement type to put the stock into QI on a stock relevant 08 inspection type if you have the 08 inspection type activated. Then from the UD you can post to blocked stock or restrict the batch if batch managed or post to another material/batch.

Craig

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can move the unrestricted Stock to Blocked stock using MB1B also you can generated Inspection lot for the same if required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumeet

Y u want to put the stock in blocked stock. YOu can put them into scrap directly using mov type 551. I think this will solve the issue.

Regards

Shiju