cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terms of Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello forum contributors,

I'm pretty new here and i have a situation here regarding on the terms of payment. Say the item selling price is at $25, the terms of payment of this item is $20 payment upon collection of item and the balance $5 is a 30days term. Is it possible to be done in SAP standards? Please advise =D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Roland

Go to [OBB8], create a new Terms of payment and execute. In the main screen, you will see a field [Installment Payment] Activate this and maintain the percentage and no.of days, as per your requirement. Assign this in customer master so that it will flow into your sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the guidance but besides setting percentage to it, can it be set to value? The $20 is variable and may change from time to time but the remaining $5 for the 30days will always be a fixed value. If setting by percentage may not help for scenarios like (item = $60 ($55 pay immediately & $5 for 30days). Kindly advise. Thanks!

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roland,

Please try with this option

You can define the Terms of Payment like this

80% Payment upon collection of item(Pay immediatly) ,balance payment 20% with in 30 days.

IMG path to define Terms of Payment is

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Masterdata>Business partners>Customers>Billing Document>Define Terms Of Payment.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roland,

in SPRO>Sales & Distr>Master Data>Business Partners>Customers>Billing Documents>Define Terms of Payment.

Here, you can define ur own terms of payment.

Check, if helps you.

Rgds,

Raghu.