cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

function module not showing my itab

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

am working on smartforms in se38 i declared an internal table it_regup after decalrations and select statements i went to smart forms i looped there and am displaying i called tht function moudule after calling SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME and in the i gave all the parameters and in tables it_regup = it_regup1 everything is fine .

in the main program as i had to show multiple vendors i declared an itab for print options itab TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF pa0001

and i declared it below the tables

it_regup = it_regup1

itab = itab

as now i had done with the smartform i want to transport it so before tht i want to declare the itab in smartforms global definitions so i declared tht there thinking it will come when i call the smartform so tht i can pass it in SE38 but only it_regup is comming the second one itab is not comming

why? i already declared it in global definitions?

thanks in advance

cheers

uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

after activating that smartform, you need to call the smartform again in your program. It cannot get reflectedautomatically. Delete that small part of the code from the report and call the FM again after getting its value from SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME.

This wud solve ur problem.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah

i had activated it and deleted it in SE38 and called again but the new itab is not comming

cheers

uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah got it

i declared it in form interface TABLES

thanks man

cheers

uday

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Declare it in TABLES in the smartforms and no tGlobal Definations.

Nayan