cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when posting incoming payment thru EDI-820

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Am trying to post incoming payments through EDI ..

IDOC Information

IDOC type: PEXR2002

Message type: REMADV

Function Module: IDOC_INPUT_REMADV

Process code: REMA

Am getting these 2 errors :

Customer/vendor could not be determined for intermediate document

Company code could not be determined for intermediate document

Has anyone encountered this problem, if yes can anyone suggest the solutions, any help regarding this is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Can you please provide me the details of the configuration steps you have done to resolve the issue. I have a similar requirement.

Thanks,

Sr

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

I am facing the same problem but regarding the company code only. Did you manage to solve this issue?

What would be the solution?

I would highly appreciate any help from you.

Regards,

Gonçalo

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the segment E1EDKA1 segment you need to pass the partner function details (AG/BE), partner function, partner number and name (can be company code)..

Maintain the entires in spro the path is Financial accounting>AR/AP>Business transaction>incoming payment->Electronic incoming payment->payment advice notes>Assign company code for edi payment advice notes

The below entries r not necessary but...

If its doesnt resolve maintain recon.account in customer master(In company code data)

I hope it resolves ur issue..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Currently I am facing with the same type errors when trying to post incoming payments through EDI.

IDOC Information

IDOC type: PEXR2002

Message type: REMADV

Function Module: IDOC_INPUT_REMADV

Process code: REMA

I am getting the below TWO errors:

1. Customer/vendor could not be determined for intermediate document

2. Company code could not be determined for intermediate document

As you posted the solution how to resolve the error for u201Ccustomer could not be determined for intermediate document u201C, I have fixed the same. Please post the solution how to resolve the solution for the company code error.

Your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Please please assist me. I would be more than glad if you could help me in this EDI 820.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. I get those two messages when I try to create post incoming payments through EDI. Could you help me please?

Thanks,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the Customer/Vendor details you are using are maintained properly for the given Plant in R/3,

Thanks

swarup